[SRILM User List] [Srilm-announce] [SRILM-Announce] srilm-user mailing list back to service

Chiachi Hung chiachi.hung at sri.com
Fri Mar 25 13:20:20 PDT 2016

Hi folks,

We tried to migrated to a new platform so archiving mechanism was not in
place.  Most likely we will not have any archive for entire year of 2015
and first quarter of 2016.  From now and on, we will archive all the
emails/posts.  Please feel free to re-send your question to the list to
get some answer if you'd like.

Thanks,

Chiachi