Some SRILM test errors

David Gelbart gelbart at icsi.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:14:03 PDT 2007

Hi Brianna,

> I can duplicate the output you got for the ngram-count-lm-limit-vocab test if
> I put gawk 3.1.5 in my PATH instead of 3.1.3.
>
> (It's possible that something else is the reason other than the gawk version.
> I changed the environments in a way that may have changed more than just the
> gawk version.)

I just noticed that another aspect of the environment change I made is
that I no longer had LC_ALL=C as recommended in the INSTALL file.

If I set LC_ALL=C, the ngram-class and ngram-count-lm-limit-vocab
tests pass for me regardless of whether the gawk version in my PATH is
3.1.3 or 3.1.5.

Does that fix your problem?

Regards,
David